Tuesday, July 15, 2008

THE HOUSE.... after....

The following pictures of my house are from last october!!! i will post some new ones when i take them.. just wanted everyone to see the progres... the backyard pictures, however, are from the end of april....

So i did a major face lift on my house from what it looked like before... it's totally me now and i love coming home to it everyday... i still have a few things that i need and want to do to it but i will get there eventually...

The following pictures are of my disgusting backyard before it had REAL grass... the weeds were above my waist (not that that is incredibly tall or anything ha ha...) and the grass was completely dead... jason was nice enough to help me till and dig up everything and then lay my new sod...Stella wanted to help too... i cannot believe how tiny she looks in this picture and how much she has grown in 4 months... it's crazy!



The time and effort we put into everything paid off... it's nice to have somewhere to go outside in the summer and relax!!!

1 comment:

remington and mindy said...

Cute house megs! We defiantly need to hang out very soon! Do you come to salt lake very often? We should plan for next time you come up. And then I never come to Orem, so we'll just have to set a day (my day off is tuesdays). Let me know what works for you.