Monday, August 4, 2008

St George and Vegas!!!


This is probably THE coolest dressing room i have ever been in... it was while i was trying on my true religions (pictured on the left) that i walked into this amazing place... we were at the fashion show mall in vegas.. platform, 3 mirrors, and chair!! i will have a platform in my future home...

The chair was bigger than me!!!

The millers were in san diego and driving through st george the last night i was there so i got them hooked up with a hotel room at the marriott and we all went to dinner and then went swimming....
Big John eating at golden corral in st george...
Doesn't that look APPETIZING!!!?!?!?!?


After eating our huge meal at good 'ol golden corrall... we squoze into our swimsuits and jumped off rocks, had a chicken fight (which by the way i won!!!) and just messed around like a bunch of kids in a pool.....


And yes, in case you were wondering... i still plug my nose... jason almost freaking drowned me because i can't breathe underwater without plugging my nose, i was trying to pull him over while he was doing a handstand and he drug me underwater, i was choking so bad and could not breathe.. pretty scary....

No comments: