Sunday, November 2, 2008

THRILLER!!!!!!

I went to THRILLER for my first time last october and absolutely loved it! i talked my friend ryan into going with me this year... so i headed down to st george and went to tuachan theater on halloween... it is amazing to me the way these people can dance, makes me wish i wouldn't have been a quitter because of itchy costumes when i was little... ha ha...they had a couple of dances taken out this year, the scarecrow one was gone which was one of the best! but it was a lot of fun, not too cold at all, and we had the best golden nugget popcorn EVER!! if you have never tried it you probably should.... mmmmmm
yeah i wanted us to take a picture and then i totally wasn't ready...
ryan has been an awesome friend for almost 4 years...
pictures with the scary zombies after the show
i wasn't scared! i was laughing so hard because he was foaming from the mouth and for whatever reason i thought it was hilarious... he was definitely a good actor

No comments: