Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Ranch

Growing up i thought this was the coolest thing ever. I always wanted to show my friends at school... we called it "Grandpa Fred's Zebra Truck :)"
The ranch has been our family (my dad's dad's side...) since my dad was young. When my great grandma lyman died a few years back, the consensus was to sell it. My grandpa has been staying there until everything is finalized and he is getting ready to move everything to New Mexico. I have always loved spending time up there, being around all of the horses, and the memories that i have at the ranch are uncountable and priceless. I am very lucky to have had this experience in my life. Breaks my heart to know that it won't be around for my kids some day, and that all the family gatherings have stopped, but it will be fun to be able to visit my grandpa in new mexico!

Our horses are the best! They all have their own personalities but are incredibly loveable.


I wonder how long this barn has been around :)



Love my dad

No comments: