Saturday, April 9, 2011

VIVA!!!!

Man oh man do I loooooooove Las Vegas!! We decided to go for Whitney's birthday. That was the best decision of the month! :)

Whit's suitcase was a LITTLE bigger than mine...


Mindy and I


I'm always making fun of my boobs (or lack there of) please see the below picture and you will understand what i'm up against when it comes to my friends...

at least he's honest??

we had a BLAST the night we got to Vegas.

we headed out to a club called TAO.

we lost Whitney.

our credit cards, ID's and mindy's cash got stolen.

still couldn't find whitney.

mindy and i walked.

for an hour.

back to our hotel because we had no money to get a cab.

my GIANT cup of coffee the next morning.

i needed a POOL after the night we had.


whilst shopping, we met Dick Butkus.

Mindy and her husband are HUGE Bears fans.

she bought her husband a signed mini helmet :)
that night we went to La Reve (cirque de soleil show)
AMAZING!
whit's birthday dinner!







our last night out :(





SUCH A FUN TRIP WITH MY GIRLS!!!!

No comments: