Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FOOTBALL... and it's getting cold!!!!

I was so excited for the football game on friday night and for my friend ryan to be in town and be able to come with us. However i was not looking forward to the dramatic temperature drop. i had a long sleeved shirt on and a tank top, a hoodie and then my awesome gold's gym jacket that is super comfortable (one of my bosses gave it to me last year), pants and boots. Along with 3 blankets to bundle up in and snuggled between ryan and jake. we played jordan, and lost :(, but it was a good game and we got some fun pics while we were bored....
jake is extremely handsome, don't you think?


ryan and i have been friends for 3 1/2 years.... he is awesome, such a great friend (and person in general) and gets along great with my family. we love him!jake was trying on this picture, i just caught ryan off guard ha ha
dad hates when i interrupt him for pictures... ok he hates being interrupted during the game period.

No comments: