Friday, October 24, 2008

TAGGED!!!!!

* 8 things tag*

8 movies I love to watch

1. Snatch
2. The Holiday
3. Cinderella
4. Little Miss Sunshine
5. Boondock Saints
6. American Gangster
7. Anchorman
8. Talladega Nights

8 Things that happened yesterday

1. Found out i get to go to the top 100 luncheon with all my bosses
2. Got a migraine
3. Took Stella for a walk
4. Bought Stella's halloween costume
5. Paid some bills
6. Talked to my dad
7. Cleaned
8. Wrote down some goals

8 Favorite places to eat

1. California Pizza Kitchen
2. Jimmy John's
3. Jamba Juice
4. Grandma's
5. Jason's Deli
6. When we are camping
7. Morelia's
8. Good Earth


8 Things I'm looking forward to

1. St. George!!!
2. To be with my family on Christmas
3. Taylor's final football games (even though i am sad they will be ending)
4. Starting school again
5. Brooke and Nate's new baby!!!
6. Finishing up everything on my house
7. Going on vacation
8. My grandma coming home

8 Things on my wish list

1. Be a good mom and wife
2. To find a nice man
3. Be a better person
4. Build an awesome house
5. To finish school
6. For my brothers to be happy
7. Start travelling again
8. To be with my family always.

I tag... Heather, Adam and Mindy, Romo, Mindy Sorenson, and Emily

No comments: